The last few weeks I have been given some awards by other bloggers. I have also had the honor of being featured over at The Littlest Crafter in a wonderful Follower Fridays post. I can't tell you enough how truly grateful I am to have been picked among other amazing bloggers for this. Thank You so much!!!
I also want to take this opportunity, yet again - because it does mean the world to me, to Thank everyone who ever visit, comment, follow and/or e-mail me. I am truly appreciative and grateful for your time and thoughts. Thank You so much! ♥ ♥ ♥
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Write seven things about yourself.
3. Pass on to seven other bloggers.
4. Tell the seven awardees of their award!
Versatile Blogger Award
1. Thank and link back to the blogger that awarded you the badge.
2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Award 5 or 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers to let them know about the award.
So I have chosen to combine these three. Meaning, I will share 7 things about myself and then pass on the awards 7x3. In total I will share links here to 21 awesome bloggers. I do hope you will check them out. :-)
But first - 7 things about myself
1. I have quite a few grey hairs which I frantically dye.
2. I almost never watch TV. The TV-shows I do watch, I usually watch on my computer.
3. I rarely listen to music either. If I do, it's mostly in my car.
4. When I sleep alone I must have a light on. But I don't consider myself afraid of the dark though...hm?
5. I wish I could enjoy to eat olives, because they do look so tasty! But I just can't seem to like them.
6. I have gained 4 kilos (9 pounds) in the last year. Yikes!
7. I'm nearsighted on my left eye and farsighted on my right eye. Which was very helpful to me when I was a child. Because whenever I was unsure of which was left and right, I just had to close one eye. Blurry sight = Left and Clear sight = Right.
Now I'm not sure of the origin of these awards, but I like to give without any strings attached. So if any awardee here choose not to do a post, that's fine with me. No obligations. Although it is indeed a fun and great way to share blogs you like with others. :p